We had a reporter and a cameraman from YLE, a national TV channel here in Finland, visiting our camp yesterday and today a story of our camp appeared in the news twice on national television!
The piece is also on the internet (starts around 9:55) but it might not be visible in all countries.
http://areena.yle.fi/tv/1944581
There is also a brief written version of the piece but it is only in Finnish. That you can find here:
http://yle.fi/uutiset/hei_leikitaanko_ihmisoikeuksia/6736266
Enjoy!
The Staff
Just saw the piece of news in Finnish TV, so cool. Please tell Rick (Brazil) that if he did not take his day-off yet, he can stay at my place, long lost friend from CISV SP, now living in Turku. +358 505 772103 also if they are planning to stay a few days after camp, I could maybe meet up. DAMN so sad I missed the open day, I somehow thought it was next weekend...
ReplyDeleteNational TV. Just saw it. Akshat was on the interview. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteNeha,Navya,Akshat,Shubhangi,Riddhi.
Indian Delegation.